Software Developer Central
- JavadocNEW! for the network source code.
- 🇬🇧Development-specific Telegram group (International, English-speaking).
- Also, 🇷🇺Development-specific Telegram group in Russian.
Java API can be used from any Java-compatible environment or language (Java 8 or higher is required).
To start using Java API, you can add com.icodici:universa_core:3.8.4 dependency from Universa public Maven repository. See more details at Maven repository page.
If don’t need the full-featured Java API (requiring Java 8 or newer), but you are writing for Android, you may need the minimal library Minicrypto Java library, containing just the basic cryptographic primitives (e.g. to create the key pairs) and barebone operations to access the Crypto Cloud.
UMI protocol for Java API
To access the Java API classes from non-Java environments, you can use the UMI ProtocolNEW! (Universa Method Invocation), in an RPC manner.
As an example of binding UMI to other programming languages, the Universa Ruby gem can be used.
- Safe58 – Base58 improved
- Key address
- Item state
- Farcall protocol: see Github.
- BOSS serialization protocol: see Github.
Node technical information
- Node client protocol and node commands
- Datagrams adapter
- Parcel processing
- Item processing
- PERMANET network modeNEW!